El Camino men’s volleyball team beats Trade Tech while resting several starters
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
The El Camino’s men’s volleyball team came out bustling and quickly dominated the visiting L.A. Trade Tech Beavers in just under one hour of playing time (25-8, 25-13, 25-9) on Friday.
Medina sat out the match against Trade Tech and will do so for the road game on Wednesday against Long Beach City College.
“I’ll be back on Friday against Santa Monica College,” Medina said.
The rest of the team had some stellar play with a lot of bench players getting some playing time.
EC improves to 6-5 and continues it’s up-and-down season.
Trade Tech falls to 0-8 and continues its lasting title as the weakest team in the state, year after year.
The Warriors are on the road against Santiago Canyon College on Wednesday and will do so without Medina.
Based on previous line-ups:
- PJ Tulikihihifo and Chris Phanngam should take the outside hitter positions
- while Pedro Campos and Tony Taulili share setter time,
- Matthew Donatucci and Jaden Misaalefua could be the opposites,
- Victor Villareal and Matt Carter solidify their position in the middle
- and Jason Carroll will act as libero.