Instagram @ECCUnion
View this profile on Instagram

The Union (@eccunion) • Instagram photos and videos

From dreams deferred to degrees earned: El Camino celebrates Class of 2024
The ‘One and Done’ rule should change

The ‘One and Done’ rule should change

June 6, 2024

Unlicensed and unbothered: Federal and local shifts may soon stir the smoke of the South Bay cannabis industry

June 6, 2024

Crenshaw Boulevard and Marine Avenue: A Street-Side Latin American Food Court

June 5, 2024

Lights, camera, location: Top Five Movie/TV Locations Near Campus

Located in the city of Inglewood in between La Cienega Blvd. and W. Manchester Blvd, Randy’s Donuts is not only a local staple, but well known nationally and internationally due to being featured in several movies, including blockbusters like Iron Man 2 and 2012. (Delfino Camacho | Warrior Life)

If you’re a self-described film buff or a TV junkie, you don’t necessarily have to endure an hour-long freeway commute to Hollywood to get your movie magic fix.

Believe it or not, the community surrounding El Camino College is ripe with “ripped-from-the-screen” movie and TV locations like the High School from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the pier used in 2016’s La La Land.

A person walks past a parking lot outside the now defunct Sears Department store located in the Del Amo Fashion Center on April 22. The parking lot was showcased in the 1997 crime thriller Jackie Brown and apart from some overgrown weeds is virtually unchanged from the scene in the movie where Robert DeNiro&squot;s "Luis" shoots Bridget Fonda&squot;s "Melanie". (Delfino Camacho | Warrior Life)
A person walks past a parking lot outside the now defunct Sears Department store located in the Del Amo Fashion Center on April 22. The parking lot was showcased in the 1997 crime thriller Jackie Brown. Apart from some overgrown weeds is virtually unchanged from the scene in the movie where Robert DeNiro’s “Luis” shoots Bridget Fonda’s “Melanie”. (Delfino Camacho | Warrior Life)

So grab your cameras and come along with Warrior Life as we highlight and visit the Top Five Movie and TV Locations Near El Camino College.

Click Here to check out the five movie locations near ECC.