Police Beat Oct. 8

Family Issues

Monday, Oct. 1 at 10:15 a.m. An employee reported to officers that her father had visited campus looking for her. Although she said that her father is of no threat, the employee asked officers to not disclose any information about her location to her father.

Disoriented

Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 10:21 a.m. A student, with epilepsy and a history of seizures, collapsed spontaneously during a soccer scrimmage. The student was disoriented when paramedics arrived and transported the student to Memorial Hospital of Gardena

Seizure

Wednesday, Oct. 3 at 11:57 a.m. A student in the Math Business Allied Health Building was laying on the ground waiting for a seizure they felt coming. When the fire department arrived, the student was placed on a gurney, had a seizure and was transported to Memorial Hospital of Gardena.

Medical Call

Wednesday, Oct. 3 at 1:38 p.m. A student reported feeling lightheaded, dizzy and faint while doing conditioning exercises. The student, who said they had eaten and were hydrated, was transported to Memorial Hospital of Gardena.

Stress

Thursday, Oct. 4 at 11:32 a.m. An employee in the Health Center reported feeling the effects of high blood pressure after being stressed the past couple of days. The employee was transported to Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.