Inappropriate sexual acts gain popularity

Sexual intercourse is becoming as dangerous and as easily attainable as illegal substances. Every year more and more young adolescents are engaging in intercourse, which used to be forbidden until marriage.
Intercourse has had just as many negative consequences as doing drugs. Yet, as we become more modernized and new cures are developed for sexually transmitted diseases, people begin to care less.
It does not take effort or time to date someone before they take it to the next step; nor do they even have to know each other’s birthday or zodiac sign to sleep with them.
As for drugs, users can purchase it at school, work or through friends. There are clinics that sell medical marijuana and it is not difficult to buy a card. Many teenagers and young adults having no symptoms of an illness currently have a card. Finding drugs is just as easy as finding someone to have sex with, and both can be very harmful.
I was driving along a street in L.A. and almost every other block had an obvious sign stating the shop below it. Sex and drugs are simple to get a hold of, but of course they still have their own outcomes.
Drugs have their end results, which are usually not enjoyable. Methamphetamine users, for example, can lose their teeth, weight, develop diseases and more. The effects of ecstasy can result in brain damage affecting moods, opinions and judgment.
Inappropriate sexual acts may seem innocent in comparison to the harsh and deadly aftermath of drug use, but they aren’t. Sex offers its own end product.
Right off the bat, all women are capable of becoming pregnant. If that does not put a standstill to life, then I do not know what does.
My mom was pregnant with me when she was only 18. Not only was she unable to work for a period of time, it was difficult to attend school, acquire a degree and begin a career.ÿ
Maybe having a child at a young age is not a barrier but along with the pleasure of sex, comes the risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
This day and age, the human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common. The carrier may have no symptoms but cervical cancer is highly possible if left untreated. Among that there are herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and more.
The list is almost never-ending and can impose itself on men and women alike. Some diseases are more likely to occur in persons of certain age, gender or race. They are still always possible.
Sleeping with someone is more dangerous than at first believed. It is not just a night of fun, but a night of risks and possibilities if done so inappropriately. It can open the door to a new life that is not anywhere near fun.
Sex and drugs are underneath the same topic of life-threatening. The act of making love used to be on reserved for a married couple to show devotion to eachother. Now, it’s like meals; have it at least three times a day if not more.
It would be nice to treat the act as a special moment, but we cannot undo the modernization of the population. All we can do is look out for ourselves and watch where we step.