NO: Should priest be celibate?

Humans are all the same and expecting priests to uphold a higher standard and lead a celibate life because they are men of God is an unfair and unjust discipline that deprives men of the joy and privilege that marriage brings.
According to the Vatican, priests should be celibate because that is the way Jesus Christ lived his life.
However, nowhere in the Bible does it say that a man who teaches God’s faith to others should be forbidden to marry.
It is known that Peter, an apostle of Jesus, one of his twelve disciples, was married, because the Bible talks of Jesus healing Peter’s mother in law.
Many also believe that 11 of the 12 disciples were married as well, based on letters written from the disciples to the church.
If Christ chose married men to be his closest and most trusted brothers, then the Catholic Church should recognize that married men have the right and authority to teach the word of God to others.
In Timothy 1, chapter 3, verse 5 of The Bible, it says, “For if a man does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?”
In this sense, it supports men to be married before they enter priesthood, because the ability to manage and care for a family shows he is capable to manage and care for the house of God.
Marriage is one of the seven sacraments in the bible, and according to the Vatican “signs of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is dispensed to us.”
Because matrimony is a sacrament and celibacy isn’t, some think that in that way the Church is overstepping their boundaries by forbidding priests to marry.
Celibacy is supposed to be a choice that is freely made by an individual, but instead has become a job requirement supported by bits and pieces of scripture in the Bible.
There’s been a sharp decline in the amount of Catholic priests in the U.S. and according to Vatican statistics, more than half who did so went to pursue a relationship.
Marriage, according to the Bible, is a blessing from God, and so the Vatican should follow as its holy book says and allows those who seek to become a priest to be able to marry and create a family.