Pro: Does the media cover the war in Iraq adequately?

When it comes to the war in Iraq, the media is doing a good job of giving Americans just enough information to know what is going on there.

Wars are very gruesome and it’s too much for some people to take, so the media does not show Americans dead bodies or tell them that hundreds of innocent people have died from our bombs.

The media does this for two reasons. One, the truth is, many Americans don’t want to hear about these awful stories of killings every day because it’s just too depressing to hear or watch on a daily basis.

The second reason is because it makes Americans think twice about supporting this war.

When people start protesting the war, the country gets divided in two. When a country is fighting in a war, that is the last thing it needs.

Since America is already at war, Americans need to support the country and the troops fighting for our freedom and for a better life for the Iraqi people.

When the war first started, Americans were glued to their television sets watching live battles and bombings happening in Iraq.

Many are now tuning out because they find it “too real.”

Now, instead of leading off the news with the war and talking about it for the first 15 minutes, the media has pushed the coverage about the war back to a later time slot, which is the right thing to do.

The media is only showing Americans what they need to know, and in the end that is the way a lot of people would prefer it.