police Beat

Sept. 17, 9:54 a.m.
Reporting that his car had been broken into, a male student said only the parking pass was stolen. He parked his car on the first level of Lot H at 6:25 a.m. and re turned to find his window down.
The rear view mirror had been tampered with and was registered as vehicle burglary.

Sept. 17, 12:56 p.m.
In the Technical Arts Building, staff reported a female student with chemical in her eye. During a cosmetology class, bleach had gotten in her eye and she immediately rinsed it. She will seek medical attention on her own.

Sept. 17, 6:21 p.m.
Studying on the second floor of the library, a female student took a bathroom break leaving her belongings at the desk. She returned five minutes later to find her textbooks missing.

Sept. 18, 12:52 p.m.
Officers saw a driver in a vehicle on Crenshaw Blvd. with no license plates. The suspect was pulled over and found to have a suspended license. He was given a citation to appear in court.

Sept. 21, 12:37 p.m.
Near the women’s P.E. lockers a medical aid call was made regarding a female student’s injury. She had a previous knee injury, which he agitated. Paramedics arrived and she will seek medical treatment on her own.

Sept. 21, 8:10 p.m.
Near the Technical Arts Building a report was made of two students arguing. It was discovered the male student had a $20,000 arrest warrant. He was given a citation to appear.