News Line

Career planning night open to future educators
Career Night for Future Educators, presented by the Teacher Education Program, will be tonight in the EC cafeteria from 5 p.m.-6 p.m. For more information, and to RSVP, interested persons may call, (310) 660-3573.

Sexual assault workshop available on campus
A sexual assault awareness workshop will take place on Wednesday and Thursday in the Student Activities Center from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. and a second session will be from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.

Workshop for careers in business offered
Careers in international trade and business workshop will be available for students on Monday from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in SS 210. Interested persons may call (310) 660-6137.

Transfer workshop aims to empower students
The fifth annual transfer conference: Empower Yourself, will be in the campus theater on Oct. 17 from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Workshops and university representatives will be available. Interested persons may call (310) 600-3408.

Inglewood Superior Court tour offered to students Inglewood Superior Court career tour will be on Oct. 23. Student will leave EC at 9 a.m. from Lot K near the Campus Police station and will return at 2 p.m. A refundable $5 deposit will be required upon signing up. Interested persons may call, (310) 660-6137.

UC Irvine Tour courtesy of the Transfer Center
A UC Irvine Tour is being offered to interested students on Oct. 24. Students will depart from the Campus Police station at 7 a.m. and return at 5 p.m. A $5 refundable deposit will be required upon signing up. Students may visit the Transfer Center on the second floor of the Student Services building to sign up.