News Line

1. There will be a Transfer Admission Guarantee workshop today from 1 to 2 p.m. in MCS 100B. This workshop is designed to inform students about specific requirements associated with signing a TAG.

2. The CSU Long Beach tour will take place tomorrow. Students will depart at 8 a.m. from the Campus Police parking lot and return at 4 p.m. A $5 non-refundable deposit will be required upon signing up.

Students may sign up at the Transfer Center. Interested students may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for further information.

3. Their will be a Spring Book Fair Monday- next Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Student Activities Center. Interested persons may call Ed Martinez at 310-660-3593, ext. 3876, for further information.

4. Representatives from UCLA will be on campus Tuesday to talk to students with appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students may call the Transfer Center at 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for further information.

5. The Alpha Gamma Sigma will host a fundraiser Tuesday from Noon to 2 p.m. in the Library Lawn. The club will have Pinkberry as their fundraiser sponsor on campus.

6. There will be a Math Careers & Majors Fair Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Library Lawn. Students may visit the EC official website for more information.

7. The final I.C.C. meeting of the semester is Wednesday from Noon to 1 p.m. in the Activities Center West Conference Room.

8. There will be a celebration for students that have been accepted to a university on Friday, May 28 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in the Marsee Auditorium. Interested students may call the Transfer Center at 310-660-3593, ext.5481, for further information.

9. There will be no school on Monday, May 31 because of the Memorial Day holiday.

10. The Iota Kappa Chi will host a blood drive for Little Company of Mary Wednesday, June 2 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Activities Center East Lounge.

11. Finals week is Monday, June 7- Friday, June 11.

12. There will be an EC Commencement reception on Friday, June 11 from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Library Lawn.

13. The 2010 EC Commencement will take place on Friday, June 11 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Murdock Stadium. Gates will open at approximately 2:30p.m. and no admission tickets are necessary and free parking is available for the event.

14. The Nursing Pinning Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 11 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Marsee Auditorium.

15. The final day of the spring semester is Friday, June 11. Have a wonderful summer everybody!!!!