News Line (5/13)

1.Scholarship awards to be announced today

There will be a Foundation Scholarship award ceremony next Thursday from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Marsee Auditorium.

2.Last day to drop classes with a ‘W” is tomorrow

The last day to drop courses with a “W” is tomorrow, May 14.

3.Fall registration to start beginning Tuesday

The first day to register for the summer fall semester for continuing students is Tuesday. Continuing students should check their MyECC account to find out their registration time.

4.Ceremony for academic awards to be Wednesday

There will be an EC Academic awards ceremony Wednesday from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Marsee Auditorium. Students will get their presidential academic awards.

5.UC Berkely to visit the transfer center

Representatives from UC Berkeley will be on campus Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Interested persons may call the Transfer Center at 310-660-3593, ext. 3408, for more information.

6.Financial aid online workshop is Wednesday

There will be a financial aid online workshop Wednesday from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Library Demonstration Center West Basement.
Students will learn general financial aid information and get help completing the financial aid application online.
Interested students may call the Financial Aid Office at 310-660-3493 for more information.

7. CSU Los Angeles to visit the Transfer Center

Representatives from CSU Los Angeles will be on campus today from 10 to 11 a.m.
Interested persons may call the Transfer Center at 310-660-3593, ext. 3408, for more information.

8.Antioch University to visit the campus

Representatives from Antioch University will be on campus Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon.