News Line

There will be a Cherry Blossom Festival today from 1p.m. to 2 p.m. between the Planetarium and Communications Building.

A UC Riverside tour will take place tomorrow. Students will depart at 7:30 a.m. from the Campus Police parking lot and return at 4:30 p.m. A $5 refundable deposit will be required upon signing up. Students may sign up at the Transfer Center. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for further information.

Student’s that intent to graduate in the Fall the first day to apply for Fall graduation and certificates is tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last day to drop without notation on permanent record.

Student’s that intent to graduate this semester the last day to apply for graduations and certificates is tomorrow.

There will be a University Fair Wednesday March 10 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the North Library Lawn.

Student’s can now use the photocopy machine in the Career Center inside the Counseling Division as part of the Quality Copies Incorporated program. Students are reminder that copies and print-outs are 10 cents a page.

Attentions students, faculty and staff get your H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccine at the Student Health Services. The H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccine are available for free for students and the H1N1 vaccine is free for faculty and staff and the seasonal flu vaccine is $15 dollars. Students, faculty and staff can walk-in on Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to Noon.