News Line

News Line
The deadline to apply for Stafford Loans is today and applications are available in the Financial Aid Office. No employment required. Students must be enrolled in at least six units and must have a Financial Aid Award Letter. Other restrictions apply. Students may call 310-660-3493 for more information.

There will be a how to get into CSULB workshop on Wednesday, May 20, appointments are from 9:20 to 11:40 a.m. and workshop from Noon to 1 p.m. in SSVC 106. Student’s will learn more about admission requirements, application process, impacted majors, and more. No number

A CSU Long Beach tour will take place next Friday, May 22. Students will depart from the Campus Police parking lot at 7:30 a.m. and return at 1p.m. A $5 refundable deposit will be required upon signing up. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext.5481. For more information.

There will be no school on Monday May 25 because of the Memorial Day holiday.

There will be a celebration for transfer students that have been admitted to a UC, CSU or a private university for fall semester on Tuesday June 2, from 5:30p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Activities Center. Students will meet with university representative to discuss the next step, meet others who have been admitted to the same university, receive a certificate in honor of your acceptance, enjoy refreshments, bring a guest! Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 3481 or e-mail [email protected], for more information.