News Line

Sudoku for this issue can be found on our Web site
Due to spacing issues, Sudoku and its solution for this issue of the Union will be available online at www.elcaminouniononline.com.

How to transfer to CSU workshop to be offered
A workshop for students interested in transferring to a CSU will be available in H105 on Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for more information.

Universities to present their theater programs
Various university representatives, will be presenting their theater programs Wednesday in the Haag Recital Hall from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for more information.

CSU Dominguez Hills on-site admission offered
Representatives from Cal State Dominguez Hills will be on the Library Lawn on Thursday, March 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. giving on-site admissions for fall 2009 for upper-division transfer students. All students must bring their official transcripts. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for more information.

Cal Arts tour to take place here next Friday
The Transfer Center is offering a tour to Cal Arts on Friday, March 20 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students must be enrolled in one course at EC and a refundable $5 deposit is required upon signing up. Students may sign up at the Transfer Center. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for more information.

Transfer Center offers SDSU tour next Saturday
A San Diego State University tour will be on Saturday, March 21. Students will depart at 6:30 a.m. and return at 6 p.m. A refundable $5 deposit is required upon signing up. Students may sign up at the Transfer Center. Interested persons may call 310-660-3593, ext. 5481, for more information.