News Line

Forensics team to host fundraiser tomorrow
The forensics team will host a speech fundraiser at 8 p.m. tomorrow in the Marsee Auditorium. Interested persons may visit their Web site www.elcamino.edu/academics/forensics team for more information.

Writing Center’s hours have been updated
The Writing Center in now open earlier. Their hours are Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is located in H122. For more information, call 310 660-3593 ext. 6399.

Club Rush scheduled to go on until tomorrow
Club Rush has already begun, but it will be on the Library Lawn until tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

University Fair to take place on Library Lawn
The University Fair will be on campus on Tuesday on the Library Lawn from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Representatives from various colleges will be available to answer questions. Interested persons may contact the Transfer Center at 310 660-3593 ext. 3408

Financial aid workshop to be offered for students
There will be a financial aid workshop available in the Library Demonstration Center on Thursday, March 12 at 10 a.m. Interested persons may call Abetta McQueen, the financial aid adviser, at 310 660-3593 ext. 6038 for more information.

Universities will present their art programs
University representatives from campuses such as UCLA, USC and CalArts will be on campus Thursday, March 12 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. to present their art programs. Students will learn more about program options, admission requirements and more.