News Line

Study abroad meeting to take place today
An informational meeting for those interested in attending the study abroad winter 2009 trip to Guadalajara. The meeting will take place at 1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. in SS 109. Interested persons may call Dr. Nitza Llado at: (310) 660-3593 ext. 3189 for more information.

Finding internships event offered today
An internships workshop will be available today for interested students from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in the Student Services Center, Room 204. Interested persons may call the Career Center and Career Placement Services at: (310) 660-6137 for more information.

Informative workshop on CSU applications offered
A CSU application workshop will be available Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. in SS 211. Interested persons may call the Transfer Center at (310) 660-3408 for more information.

Internship Fair to be on campus next week
An Internship Fair will be available Oct. 30 on the Library Lawn from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Interested students are requested to bring their resume. Interested persons may call College Career Center and Career Placement Services at (310) 660-6137.

Cal State Northridge tour being offered
A Cal State Northridge tour will be available on Nov. 5. Persons will leave from Campus Police at 8 a.m. and return at 4 p.m. Students may sign up at the Transfer Center and a refundable $5 deposit will be required upon signing up. Interested persons may call (310) 660-3408.