News Line

Flu vaccines available now at the Health Center
Flu vaccines are now available in the Health Services center. The cost is $15 for registered students and $20 for faculty and staff. Availablitiy is limited. For further information, please call (310) 660-3643.

Perimeter road by Marsee to close on October 1
The perimiter road around the Marsee Auditorium will be closed starting Oct. 1. Entrance to Lot L will only be accessible by Manhattan Beach Boulevard.

Transfer Center offersLoyola Marymount tour
Loyola Marymount University tour will take place today. Students will depart at 8 a.m. from the campus police department. A $5 deposit is required upon signing up and participants must be enrolled in at least one EC course. Interested students may call (310) 660-3408 for more information.

Workshop to help in understanding depression
An “Understanding Depression” workshop will be available on Oct. 6 at 3 p.m. in the Health Center for students.Work with and learn about depression. For more information, students may call (310) 660-3643.

Students may visit Bloodmobile to donate blood
The bloodmobile will be in the student Activities Center East Lounge on Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 from 9 a.m.- 3p.m. for those who want to donate blood. Students must sign up at www.givelife.org with the sponsor code ECC.

Transfer Fair to assist in the transfer process
The Transfer Fair will be on the Library Lawn on Oct. 7 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. More than 70 univerities will be on campus. For more information, students may call (310) 660-3408.
Journalism opportunities conference to take place

The journalism job fair may allow interested students to interview with newspaper, television and radio company recruiters.
The 2-day event will take place Thursday, Oct. 9 to Friday, Oct. 10. For more information,
students may call (213) 437-4408, or students may visit, www. ccnma.org.