On The Scene

“Melting Point” heats up the Art Gallery floor

The Art Gallery will be presenting “Melting Point,” an exhibit featuring 14 Southern California artists showing their interpretation of melting points from distinct perspectives. The show begins Monday and will run through Dec. 18. For further information, interested persons may call 310-660-3010 or visit www.elcamino.edu/commadv/artgallery/.

Jazz Band scheduled to perform at Haag Hall

The Jazz Band will be performing at the Robert Haag Recital Hall on Dec. 4. Tickets cost $10 and the event begins at 8 p.m. For further information, interested persons may call 800-832-ARTS or visit www.centerforthearts.org.

Campus hosts a night with the Women’s Choir

On Dec. 5, the Women’s Choir will sing its hearts out at the Robert Haag Recital Hall. The show begins at 8 p.m and tickets cost $10. For further information, interested persons may call 800-832-ARTS or visit www.centerforthearts.org.

Dance Band lights up the stage at Haag Hall

Join the Big “Dance” Band on Dec. 7 at the Robert Haag Recital Hall for a night full of music and dance. The event begins at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $10. For further information, interested persons may call 800-832-ARTS or visit www.centerforthearts.org.

Irish Christmas comes to Marsee Auditorium

The Marsee Auditorium will be hosting “An Irish Christmas” on Dec. 11. The night will be packed with music, dance, and storytelling. The show will begin at 8 p.m. and tickets range from $18 to $36. For further information, interested persons may call 800-832-ARTS or visit www.centerforthearts.org.