The Beatles rock in the video game world

Gamers rejoiced as the latest edition of the Rockband franchise, “The Beatles Rockband,” hit the stores on Sept. 9.

Rockband is a game that allows users to play as a band; users can play as singer, guitar, bass, or drums.

The game will feature what is arguably the most popular band of all time, The Beatles.

The video game Rockband sold more than 13 million copies since its launch in 2007, and combined with the fame of The Beatles, the band with the most record sales of all time, the result may be excellent.

Unike other Rockbands where the user starts off as a nobody band and works his or her way up, the user is actually The Beatles and goes through their career as it actually happened.

The game will feature all of their hit singles such as “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “Day Tripper,” “Twist and Shout,” “Can’t Buy Me Love,” and many more.

The game allows the user the ability to access old photos, never-before-heard snippets of dialogue and more along with great performances.

What makes this Rockband unique, is that users have the ability to play with up to three microphones so that they may harmonize just like the Beatles did so famously.

This gives users a new challenge, which is the ability to sing and play at the same time as well as harmonize as one.

The one issue hardcore Rockband fans might have is that the songs aren’t too hard to play because The Beatles were never known for their crazy guitar solos and so forth.

The video game is available on all three of the large gaming systems: Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. It is rated T for teens.

The story mode and quality of the songs will leave gamers happy for hours on end.