On the Scene

Dancing to the Beatles songs

The dance division will be performing “Footsteps: Songs of the Beatles,” directed by Bernice Boseman in Campus Theatre.

Show times are tomorrow and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Students with IDs will get in free tomorrow night only and tickets are $9.

Bond with mom remembered

Celebrate Mother’s Day this week with the musical, “I Remember You,” about the relationship of mothers and daughters. It will be presented at the Norris Center for the Performing Arts at 27570 Crossfield Drive, Rolling Hills Estates.

Showtimes are Thursday to Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m., May 12-13 at 8 p.m. and May 14 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Take a walk into the woods

Don’t miss out on a chance to experience the musical, “Into the Woods,” an enchanting fairytale brought to you by theatre icon, Stephen Sondheim.

This Broadway hit will be presented beginning tonight to May 15 by The Civic Light Opera of South Bay Cities at the all-new Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center at 1935 Manhattan Beach Boulevard, Redondo Beach.

Interested persons may call the box office for ticket information at (310) 372-4477.

Night of jazz festivities

Three-time Grammy winner Dianne Reeves and well-known jazz composer Terence Blanchard join forces for a night of jazz at the Orange County Performing Arts Center.

The performance will be in Founders Hall tomorrow and Saturday at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $64 for the 9:30 shows and $66 for the 7:30 shows.

Ticket bulletin

For more information on any of the campus events listed, interested persons may call (310) 329-5345, (800) 832- ARTS or log on to www.elcamino.edu/centerforthearts.