On the Scene

Folk, jazz music come together

Artists who have collaborated to specialize in unconventional programming will be bringing their performance to Marsee Auditorium tomorrow in “Zephyr: Voices Unbound.”

The performance boasts a roster of composer, folk, oratorio and jazz singers. It also includes movie soundtrack singers, music professors and conductors; all involved in bringing the world of choral music to audiences.

Show time is at 8 p.m. and tickets are $24/$20.

Brass ensemble comes back

Dazzling audiences since 1996, Burning River Brass has become one of the most respected brass ensembles in the United States.

Their latest CD entitled “Romanza Espana,” features music from “Bizet,” “Carmen and Defella,” and “Three-Cornered Hat.”

With “Power and Virtuosity” the ensemble takes the stage at Marsee Auditorium Sunday at 7 p.m. and tickets are $24/$20.

Seeing light in the dark

A survey of work including light sculpture, painting, drawing and neon art will be exhibited at the Art Gallery.

“Candice Gawne/Seeing In the Dark” will be tomorrow from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. There is no admission, but a $2 parking permit is required.

Cheers To Lilith

The two-time Tony Award winner Bebe Neuwirth from the TV series “Cheers” and “Frasier,” comes to the Orange County Performing Arts Center for the Spotlight Series.

In her debut, she salutes the music of Kurt Weill. The performance starts at 8 p.m. tomorrow and tickets are $36 to $66. For more information, interested persons may call CenterTix at (714)556-2787

Ticket bulletin

For more information on any of the campus events listed, interested persons may call (310) 329-5345, (800) 832- ARTS or log on to www.elcamino.edu/centerforthearts.