On the Scene

Texan dance group returns

The Bruce Wood Dance Company returns to the returns to the Marsee Auditorium for another show-stopping performance.

Don’t miss the imagination and ingenuity under the choreography of Wood himself tomorrow at 8 p.m. Tickets are $26/$22, children 12 and under $12.

Hear the sound of Middle East

The mystical music of the Middle East stops by the Campus Theatre Saturday at 8 p.m. to celebrate the sacred traditions of Judaism, Sufism and the Christian Armenian Church.

The ensemble will feature composer and world-music record producer Yuval Ron, will feature songs of Sufi origin from Turkey; Jewish prayers from Morocco,Yemen and Israel, and Armenian chants. Tickets are $24.

Travel through the ‘Erie Canal’

Take a ride with the World Travel Adventure Cinema on Monday when it presents “Erie Canal.” Show times are 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. in Marsee Auditorium. General admission is $6, senior citizens, students with valid I.D. and children are $5.

Cinema Arts to launch ‘Restart’

Aspiring filmmakers of the Cinema Arts Club are ready to debut their first public-released project, “Restart,” on April 23 at 8 p.m. in the Marsee Auditorium.

The 35-minute movie tackles the idea of defying one’s own fate all for the sake of forbidden love.

General admission tickets will be on sale for $5. Students may find more ticket information at the club’s website: http://v2rprod.net.

Ticket bulletin

For more information on any of the campus events listed, interested persons may call (310) 329-5345, (800) 832- ARTS or log on to www.elcamino.edu/centerforthearts.