“The Hangover Part III”: Better than the last

It’s the end for the Wolfpack.

Alan (Zach Galifianakis), Phil (Bradley Cooper), and Stu (Ed Helms), Stu, and Phil are back in action in “The Hangover Part III,” the final installation to “The Hangover” trilogy.

After a disappointing plot in the second film, this film makes a comeback (kind of ) as it offers plenty of laughs for its audience.

However, unlike the last two movies, this film doesn’t include an actual “hangover” where the men wake up, disoriented and unable to remember a thing from the previous night.

This time around, the men are in trouble as a man named Marshall, comes looking for them as they are the only link to their old friend, Leslie Chow, who has somehow gotten on Marshall’s bad side.

After finding the men, Marshall kidnaps Doug and gives the men a limited time to bring Chow back to him or else he will kill Doug (Justin Bartha.)

One can only imagine the situations that the Wolfpack  will get themselves into in another attempt to save Doug. After all, it is “The Hangover.”

Another difference in this movie is that the ever so positive Alan, is anything but, as he insults everyone throughout the film.

Although this film is better than the last film, it isn’t as funny as the first. But for those who are fans of “The Hangover” films, one won’t be disappointed as it also includes a surprise cameo from a certain actress.

For those looking to laugh and stare at Cooper for about two hours, then this film is for you.