“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” back with plenty of drama for its new season

Bling, Botox and Beauty.

The new season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” premiered Monday on Bravo and picked up right where it left off, with feuding women.

Last season, during the reunion, housewives Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof were not so kind to each other as they fought over Adrienne’s chef, Bernie, having a strong dislike for Lisa.

Now, most of the arguments that the women have on this show are kind of silly but an argument over what a chef thought? Come on!

One thing led to another and soon Lisa accused Bernie of selling a story to the tabloids. Drama! Then, there was no turning back.

Hence, this season’s first big diss, Adrienne being left out of the Villa Blanca’s party.

Enter, big ugly flower-plant.

However, not all was bad in the 90210.

This season Brandi Glanville (Yes, the ex-wife of that guy who left her for Leann Rimes) returns, but this time as an official housewife. Just ignore the fact that she isn’t a wife to anyone.

This means the awkward and sexual comments about Ken, her newfound BFF’s (Lisa) husband are back and more inappropriate than ever.

Wait, maybe not as inappropriate and unnecessary as the rubber sheets she gifted to them.

Another addition to the cast is David Foster’s wife, Yolanda Foster.  She joins the women as Lisa’s acquaintance and as a wife who loves to be showered with love letters rather than jewelry.

It’s too early to tell who her clique will be, but so far has made a positive impression among the women.

Although Camille Grammar is gone, the most “colorful” character is back. That’s right, Kim Richards is out of rehab and doing well.  Or so she says.

If she’s back, then that can only mean that her sister, Kyle Richards returned as well and with a brand new Maserati, too.

Oh, ya. Taylor returns as well.

Only into the first episode, the women are off to a very dramatic and entertaining season yet.

Adrienne’s divorce will be the talk of the town this season, the Richards sisters will fight and cry (again) and the husbands appear to get their two cents in as well. Only time will tell if Kim will keep it together, post-rehab, whether Kyle will mind her own business and whether Lisa will get over whatever it is she needs to get over.

For viewers who follow the “Real Housewives” shows and cities, Beverly Hills proves to be a must-see.