The Walking Dead: bigger, deader than ever

Screams are heard as corpses rise from the ground and stand; the dead surround the living as the survivors cling to their last scraps of hope in the cruel apocalyptic aftermath of humanity’s ever nearing extinction.
“The Walking Dead” returns with its third season and continues to deliver the gripping twists, turns, action and gore that viewers are hungry for.
Last season ended with the survivors having to flee their new home on a farm to escape the hoard of walking corpses (also known as “Walkers”) that appeared out of nowhere and finally stopping to make camp near the outskirts of a large prison facility.
This season it starts of some time after where season 2 left-off with the survivors looking warn out as ever as they continue to be hunted and prepare to enter the prison in hopes of finding a new safe haven to take shelter in.
The sheer blood-pumping thrill and fast paced story development are still ever present as the survivors continue to narrowly escape the constant danger of the undead apocalypse.
Director, Frank Darabont, creates a world of horror to the furthest extremes, with some of the most realistic characters and shockingly terrifying situations to hit your screen.
Every moment is fast paced and dripping with uncertainty as viewers try to guess what could go wrong next.
The characters are well written and are so well developed that it’s hard not to care about what happens to every one of them; even your least favorite.
The costumes are better than ever, with so much detail and inhuman characteristics that you would think that you were watching a full length, multi-million-dollar film.
As a fan of modern horror series, I highly recommend “The Walking Dead,” it’s a series that holds on tight and never lets go, but if you don’t like a lot of blood and gore, intense violence,or big scares, this show is not for you.