Police Beat Nov. 3 – Nov. 9

El Camino College

Nov. 3, 10:17 a.m. Officers responded to Cafe Camino for a disturbance. A report was taken.

Nov. 3, 12:19 p.m. Officers responded to the Marsee Auditorium for a indecent exposure call. A report was taken.

Nov. 3 12:47 p.m. Officers responded to Lot L for a suspicious vehicle.

Nov. 4, 2:55 a.m. Officers responded to the Life Sciences Building for a suspicious person. Officers were unable to locate anyone in the area.

Nov. 4, 12:29 p.m. Officers responded to Lot H for a stolen vehicle report.

Nov. 6, 5:51 a.m. Officers responded to the Marsee Auditorium for a suspicious person. Officers secured the building.

Nov. 6, 9:02 a.m. Officers responded to the Humanities Building for a suspicious person. Officers were unable to locate the person.

Nov. 6 12:40 p.m. Officers responded to the Humanities Building for a suspicious person. Officers were unable to locate the person upon arrival.

Nov. 7, 8:19 a.m. Officers responded to the Art and Behavioral Science Building for suspicious activity. A report was taken.

Nov. 8, 11:54 a.m. Officers responded to the Bookstore for a vandalism report.

Nov. 9, 2:34 p.m. Officers responded to a robbery in Lot F. According to an email from El Camino police chief Michael Trevis, officers responded to a robbery that just occured in Lot F. Once officers located the victim, the victim told officers that he had his keys on a lanyard and noticed they were missing. The victim thinks someone took his keys without his permission. A theft report was taken.

Gardena

Nov. 3, 7:49 a.m. A man stole food and beer from a convenience store in the 17400 block of Western Avenue. An arrest was made.

Nov. 5, 7:39 p.m. Two males robbed a person of a LG cellphone in the 15800 block of Western Avenue. No arrests were made.

Nov. 6, 4:19 p.m. A 13-year-old boy was arrested for stealing clothing and wigs from a store in the 2100 block of Redondo Beach Boulevard.

Torrance

No crime activity was reported for this week.

Information in our weekly police beat comes from crime logs from Gardena and El Camino College police departments. Crime information for Torrance comes from the police department’s crime map.