For the love or money?

Have you ever asked yourself what do you want out of life? Is it to be financially free with residual income? Maybe its to do what you love to do every single day of your career. This question always sparks a little controversy.

In the world we are living in today peoples idea of success has shifted drastically. With our economy and the way the cost of living is constantly rising, will you honestly be happy doing what you love knowing you might have to live from paycheck to paycheck?

I truly believe if you have a passion for something you would do it for free. Only problem with that is in this world nothing is free. Nothing. In order to make a living in this world you must have some substantial form of income. Its also depends on the type of life you want to live. If you want to live lavish be prepared to hustle hard to live that life because the people who want to be at the top of the money tree…never sleep. Then again you have some people who enjoy the simple free things in life, who prefer Manhattan Beach over the truly blue water in another country.

Passion is the unconditional love you have for something in your heart. The word greed is usually connected with negative things. Its also a noun. Which means it can be bad or good. Depending on how you use it. Is there a such thing as good greed? I mean can you really blame a person for the drive to be ridiculously wealthy person and obtain drastic amounts of money? I do not think you can.

The reason why people end up hating jobs and sometimes life is because they are not doing what they really and truly want to do. Its to the point where college students are going after careers that make money because they know what they love to do will not provide enough money for them. That situation is an unfortunate one. I remember asking a former classmate, “what are you studying to be?”, and they replied “Im studying criminal justice, trying to become a police officer. Thats not what I really want to do, but they make good money.”

Somebody has to fill both positions. Everyone is not going to make a lot of money doing what they love. Your happiness is at stake here so make the right decision. Money makes some people happy as well. At the end of the day you just have to make the decision is that what you want?