No: All states should not allow gay marriage

Most religions consider homosexuality as a sin.

A mortal sin to be exact; as it says in the New Testament of the Bible. Almost every religion in the world consider homosexuality unacceptable.

It is offensive and a slap in the face to the religious freedom of the majority to even think about recognizing such marriage that was sinful.

The legal system in the United States were based on things contained in the Bible. We shouldn’t go against the laws that were written in the holy book.

It would totally go against what marriage stand for.

The 50 percent divorce rate has already weakened the definition of marriage.

A law allowing gay marriage would increase the number of joke or non-serious marriages, such as a couple of friends who want to save on taxes.

Marriage is the most sacred type of alliance in this country and every society considers it the joining of a man and a woman.

It makes biological sense since only a man and woman can create another human being. Notice the words man and woman. Not man and man or woman and woman. The words man to man sound more like the defense that The Boston Celtics used to destroy the Lakers.

Allowing gay marriage would further weaken the traditional family values which are important in our society.

The essentials of our society and the things that makes it strong are the traditional family of man, woman and children. It is what has tied us together through two world wars, a great depression and other challenges over the centuries.

While friends and lovers come and go, your family is always there. The main reason our culture and values have started to fall apart is the number of weak families.

Introducing another form of “family” would only make the situation worse. It could open the doors for other unrighteous and sinful type of marriages or alliance (e.g. having multiple wives or marrying an object or an animal could be next).

Gay rights activists claim that these marriages should be allowed because it doesn’t hurt anyone and it is totally going against freedom rights.

It could start a domino effect that destroys the whole idea of marriage. What if someone wants to marry their brother or parent? What if someone wants to have 10 wives?

Until somebody comes up with an official definition of what a marriage is, the options are endless. If these options sound weird and unreal, remember that all it takes is a few activist judges to use the statute to open the door.

It doesn’t matter if 95 percent of the population disagrees with the ruling, one judge can look at the case the way he or she wants and use the doctrine of stare decisis to impose a law on everyone.

Do you remember how two judges in California recently said that the Pledge of Allegiance was unconstitutional? if the decision was not overturned, it would have prevented millions of children from being able to say the flag salute every morning, even if 95 percent of Americans did not agree with the decision.

The gay lifestyle should not be encouraged, as a lot of research shows it leads to a much lower life expectancy, psychological disorders and other problems. Studies show that homosexuals, for many reasons, have life expectancies of about 20 years less than the general population.

Just like a lifestyle of smoking, drinking, doing drugs etc., unhealthy lifestyles should not be encouraged.