Yes: Do you like the campus food?

Cafeteria food has a history of being frowned upon by students of all ages; from middle school to college.

However, cafeteria food is part of the whole educational experience and a growing experience in itself.

EC’s cafeteria is no different. The food is not half bad, either. With a plethora of cultural foods, including Chinese, American and Mexican, it is easy to find something one prefers.

The cafeteria serves perfectly good food at a perfectly affordable price.

Most meal combos cost under %5 and that is usually enough to fill the stomach until dinnertime.

On the other hand, students can clog their arteries and get high cholesterol levels for a couple of dollars cheaper at McDonalds.

There may be some fried foods that are high in saturated fats at the cafeteria, but there is also a section dedicated to those who prefer a healthier meal.

Apart from sandwiches and yogurt, the cafeteria serves dishes like teriyaki chicken with rice and vegetables, Philly Cheese-Steak, pizza, burritos, barbeque chicken and the list goes on.

Getting food at the cafeteria is very convenient for students who need to rush off to another class after a hearty meal or get something to indulge on after a demanding, hour-and-a-half-long class.

When students are trying to rush across the street to get something, by the time they’ve waited and came back to campus, there’s little time to enjoy the actual meal.

This defeats the purpose of making that extra trip to buy the desired food when one can’t enjoy it.

EC’s cafeteria is a convenient and nice place to eat fulfilling the necessities and desires of busy students.