Police Beat May 2 – May 6

May 6, 10:24 p.m Officers responded to the pool for a medical aid call. A student who popped his knee declined medical attention.

May 4, 10:55 p.m. A student who had his vehicle stolen from the lower level of Lot F went to the police station to make a report.

May 4, 3:18 p.m. A man who was drinking a beer and harassing students the previous week was arrested for trespassing and drinking in public after he was found on campus doing the same thing again. Officers transported the man to Torrance police for booking.

May 4, 2:55 p.m. A student who had her wallet stolen went to the police station to report it. The student told an officer that someone stole her wallet from her purse that was unattended in the Student Activities Center.

May 4, 10:26 am. A student in the ITEC Building who was experiencing abdominal pain was taken to an area hospital by paramedics.

May 3, 12:35 p.m. A staff member who passed out on the first floor of the Art Building was transported by paramedics to an area hospital.

May 2, 2:30 p.m. An officer responded to the third level of Lot H for a burglary report. A student told the officer that when she got back to her car after her class she discovered her wallet was missing. There were no signs of forced entry on the vehicle.

May 2, 12:45 p.m. A staff member went to the police station to report that her cellphone had been stolen from the library’s second floor restroom. The staff member told an officer that she forgot that she left her phone in one of the stalls and when she returned 15 minutes later, it was gone.