Police Beat March 8 – March 13

March 8, 10:57 a.m. A staff member went to the police station to report a theft. The staff member told a police officer that student ID cards and supplies were stolen from room 211 in the Art Building.

March 8, 1:20 p.m. A student went to the police station to report that her bag was taken from underneath her desk in Humanities room 301. The student said that when she left the class, she noticed that her bag was gone.

March 9, 4:05 p.m. A student who had his El Camino parking permit stolen from the inside of his car in Lot H went to the police station to make a theft report. The student told the officer that his drivers side door does not lock. Nothing else was taken from the vehicle.

March 10, 11 a.m. A vehicle that made an illegal left turn in Lot L was stopped. The student’s car did not have valid registration. The vehicle’s license plates were from Durango, Mexico. The student told the officer that the vehicle was his father’s. The officer issued the student a citation and impounded the vehicle.

March 10, 4:30 p.m. A student reported to the police station that his bicycle, parked in front of the MBA Building, was stolen.

March 11, 11:17 p.m. An officer responded to the ITEC Building for a staff member who discovered threatening voice mails on his cell phone. The report was forwarded to the detective.

March 13, 1:25 p.m. An officer took a stolen vehicle report in Lot L.