Discounts on theme park tickets and McDonald’s food available with ASB sticker

The Auxiliary Services Board (ASB) sticker provides discounts to theme parks, local theaters, restaurants, El Camino’s performing arts events and more, according to the ASB Discount Book.

The ASB sticker costs $10 and can be purchased every semester at the Cashier’s Office or Marsee Auditorium’s Ticket Office, according to ASB Discount Book.

In order to get discounts for theme parks and theaters, tickets must be purchased in advance through the ticket office in Marsee Auditorium.

Some of the amusement parks and attractions EC students can purchase discounted tickets for are:

• Disneyland
  • Disneyland California Adventure
  • Knott’s Berry Farm
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain
  • Universal Studios Hollywood
  • Aquarium of the Pacific
  • Palos Verdes Bowling Center

In addition, more of the off-campus benefits include discounts for food, clothing, printing and sporting goods, according to EC’s website.

For example, students can receive “10 percent off on everything” at McDonalds on Crenshaw Boulevard and “10 percent off a food purchase” at Buffalo Wild Wings in Torrance, according to the ASB Discount Book.

Every semester students have chances to win free tickets using their ASB sticker. There is always one major drawing and random ones throughout the course of each semester.

According to a handout received from the ASB office, whenever students use their ASB sticker the funds help support EC’s “student newspaper, athletic teams, performing arts programs, student clubs, and student activities.”

For more information on ASB sticker perks, students and employees can call (310) 660-3593 ext. 3502, visit the Marsee Auditorium or see a complete list of discounts in the ASB Discount Book.