Filed under Police Beat

Police Beat April 25-27

Student transported to Gardena Memorial Hospital

Wednesday, April 25 An officer was dispatched to the South Gym where a student was feeling ill. Upon arrival, the student said they were feeling faint and was clutching their stomach. The fire department was requested and the student was later transported to Gardena Memorial Hospital for treatment.

Male student allegedly masturbates in Student Services Building

Wednesday, April 25 at 4:07 p.m. Officers were dispatched to the Student Services Building after two students said they heard what sounded like a subject masturbating. The witnesses reported that they heard a zipper unzipping and saw the subject’s hands under a jacket in their lap. Because no one saw the subject in the act of masturbating, they were not arrested but was given a 14-day stay away order from the campus.

Equipment stolen from construction site

Friday, April 27 at 8:12 a.m. An officer was dispatched to the construction site near Lot B, where the construction foreman said welding machines and power cables were missing, while no one had permission to take the items. The items are valued at over $6,000.

About the Writer
Zach Hatakeyama, Editor-in-chief, News, and Features Editor
Zach Hatakeyama is in his fourth semester at El Camino College and in his second semester at The Union newspaper. He likes to cover features and art stories. He enjoys watching live music, binging Broad City reruns and spending his hard earned money at Whole Foods. One day Zach hopes to work Artist & Repertoire...
Police Beat April 25-27