Why students should vote for Barack Obama

There is no need to ask who the next president of the U.S. should be.

The answer is simple: President Barack Obama.

Obama is up for re-election, and he is the best choice for the U.S., as he has already implemented many changes and improved Americans’ way of life.

When he isn’t advocating for civil rights, education and health care, Obama is working hard to keep the country moving forward.

After all, isn’t that what it’s all about? Moving forward?

Another reason that Obama should be re-elected is because he is focusing on getting this country back on track.

According to the Huffington Post, under president Obama, there has been “thirty straight months of job growth, creating 4.6 million new private sector jobs.”

Then there is Obama Care.

With so many Americans in need of medical attention and without health care, Obama has made sure to help those in need.

According to an article by the Huffington Post,  Obama’s health plan has “allowed uninsured Americans to reap the benefits of a universal health care system.”

His health plan also allows women to be in charge of their own health, it makes sure that women no longer have to pay more than men do for the same type of services.

Republican candidate Mitt Romney has made it clear that if elected, on day one, he would get rid of such a thing.

And then there is the funding of the Violence against Women Act. This act addresses the criminality of sexual assault and domestic violence and gives women  the services needed in order to overcome them.

Obama is also for peace. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for strengthening international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.
So there it is.

A president who will come in and set back this country in a time where Americans need change and progress? Or a president who is for change, growth, education, health care, civil rights and most importantly, is a president for the people.