Filed under Police Beat

Police Beat Nov. 14 – 18

Monday, Nov. 14 at 9:00 a.m. A non-student female was stopped by an EC police officer on the 16400 block of Crenshaw Boulevard for a vehicle equipment violation. The driver also had a $5,000 warrant issued out from Torrance Police Department for driving with a suspended license. The EC officer issued her a citation for the warrant and released her.

Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9:03 a.m. A non-student female was stopped for expired registration on the 3100 block of Manhattan Beach Boulevard. The EC officer issued her a citation for driving with a suspended license and released her.

Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 4:02 p.m. A female student was being treated by two paramedic units after twisting her ankle in Lot L. She was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital. ECPD was not informed until after the incident as the student called 911 and asked for assistance on her own.

Thursday, Nov. 17 at 2:21 p.m. A female student was suffering from chest pains and had difficulty breathing in the Health Center. The Paramedics were notified and arrived on scene. She was transported to a local hospital by ambulance.

Friday, Nov. 18 at 9:00 a.m. A non-student male was stopped by an EC police officer after failing to stop at a stop sign near Lot L. The male was also driving with a suspended license. The EC officer issued the driver a citation and released him.

Police Beat Nov. 14 – 18