Police Beat Dec. 8 – Dec. 14

El Camino College

Dec. 8, 1 p.m. A student who had his gaming system stolen made a report at the police station. The student told the officer that he plugged his game system into an outlet between two vending machines near the Art Patio. The student returned ten minutes later to find his game system gone.

Dec. 8, 4:07 p.m. Officers responded to the fourth level of Lot H for a indecent exposure call. When officers arrived in the area they were not able to locate anyone.

Dec. 8, 4:20 p.m. A non-student reported a hit-and-run at the Child Development Center parking lot. The man told the officer that he parked his vehicle and went inside the center to pick up his child. When he returned to his vehicle he noticed damage on his rear bumper.

Dec. 9, 9:59 a.m. An officer responded to the Chemistry Building for a medical aid. A student was having sever abdominal pain. Paramedics responded and transported the student to an area hospital.

Dec. 9, 5:05 p.m. A female student went to the police station to report a battery. According to the woman, she was sitting near Café Camino when a man approached her and started talking to her. The man offered to walk her to her class in the MBA Building and while the man was walking with the female student he kissed the student on the neck without her permission. The student is not desirous of prosecution but wants him to not do it again. It is not known if the man is a student.

Dec. 9, 4:22 p.m. Officers responded to Lot L for a suspicious vehicle.

Dec.14, 12:18 p.m. Officers responded to the area of Crenshaw Boulevard and Redondo Beach Boulevard for a check the welfare call. When officers arrived they were not able to locate anyone.